Lumeo is an award winning “no-code”/”low-code” video analytics platform that enables customers to instantly create & deliver custom computer vision applications using simple drag & drop tools, ready-to-use AI models, and pre-built analytic building blocks.
We are a distributed team with offices in San Francisco and Berlin, and venture backed by some of the leading Silicon Valley VCs. We have been in closed beta with several Fortune 500 companies and are growing our team for our production launch in the coming months.
We are looking for our first Sales Leader, to partner with founders to create our go to market plan, build and lead our initial sales team. This is a critical role in the company and the right person for this role is a self-starter, who wants to take a hot new platform to market and help us build the business.
You will start by:
- leading prospect and customer meetings, and partnering with founders & solutions engineering to develop and close customers from our growing funnel.
- building a process to qualify our funnel, how we guide customers through it, and close deals.
- developing GTM strategies to identify, develop & prioritize key customer segments & use cases.
- collaborating with the product team to identify product gaps, blockers and opportunities that help us close more deals, faster.
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date CRM for your team and providing reliable forecasts to the rest of leadership.
- focusing on doing the right thing for our customers and for Lumeo, while being transparent in all manners.
- recruit, lead & mentor a high performing team of Account Executives focused on revenue growth & retention.
- manage and coach each team member, provide tactical and strategic guidance, motivation, and career development.
- build a highly cohesive culture where individuals are prepared to collaborate to develop and share best practices. You will help to drive a high performing, growth mindset in the team.
- create an intellectually curious mindset where AEs strive to learn about their customers’ businesses and help identify and advise on new use cases that Lumeo can unlock for customers’ consumer engagement.
- support your team by helping them build their business, support their success while developing their career.
Basically, anything and everything that will help our customers and users be successful in engaging with Lumeo.
Skills & Experience
Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, and line of business owners. You must love collaborating with all types of customers about building their solutions and helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around unlocking business value from vision applications.
You have :
- 5+ years of technical solutions selling experience, including 2+ years experience managing a team of account managers or strategic account executives
- a demonstrable track record of success building and scaling teams of high performing Account Executives.
- a customer focused, metrics driven approach and are passionate about helping your customers and team succeed.
- a solid track record of selling into new accounts and driving new use cases in existing accounts, with a focus on pipeline generation & new deal execution.
- experience selling a platform: cloud, API’s, PaaS or consumption based technology experience where customer relationships are dependent on technical performance.
- a demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you have experience selling into the physical security industry - especially camera, video or video analytics based solutions!
Advanced visual applications are the next frontier of computing and we are building the “modern compute engine for visual applications.” If you are excited about video, AI & what can be done with it, Lumeo is leading the way to the next generation of advanced visual applications that are becoming a part of our daily lives.
As the first go to market team member in a fast growing startup, you will partner with the founders, marketing, engineering to build the sales team, while executing deals with Fortune 500 co’s, integrators, and startups.
And finally, you will be in a position to carve out your future path within the company, and how fast and wide the role grows!
Anywhere in the US. You must be willing to travel.