Lumeo is an award winning “no-code” video analytics platform that enables customers to instantly create & deliver custom computer vision applications using simple drag & drop tools, ready-to-use AI models, and pre-built analytic building blocks.
We are a distributed team with offices in San Francisco and Berlin. We are venture backed by some great Silicon Valley VCs. We have been in closed beta with several Fortune 500 companies and are growing our team for our production launch in the coming months.
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer that has ample experience building reactive applications with great user experiences.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with non-Node based backend development like Go/Python
- Experience with Websockets, Fetch, REST APIs required
- Be passionate about using/learning Rust in a backend environment
- Have strong instincts for good product and user experience design
- Self-starter thrives in a team environment with a flat management structure
We are building the “modern compute engine for video” - and if you are excited about video, AI & what can be done with it, Lumeo gets you front row tickets to the widest possible set of use cases in that realm.
As an early engineer in a fast growing startup, you will work closely with the founders, a collaborative and distributed engineering & product team, and get to shape :
- The company culture we build
- People that we hire
- Our engineering practices
This is a REMOTE position, but be based in EU (preference to Germany or Portugal)