Lumeo is an award winning “no-code” video analytics platform that enables customers to instantly create & deliver custom computer vision applications using simple drag & drop tools, ready-to-use AI models, and pre-built analytic building blocks.
We are a distributed team with offices in San Francisco and Berlin, and venture backed by some of the leading Silicon Valley VCs. We have been in closed beta with several Fortune 500 companies and are growing our team for our production launch in the coming months.
We are looking for our first Solutions Engineer, with a strong desire to work in a technical pre-sales role. You will be a critical part of the sales team through delivering the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. You propose technical architectures, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions.
You will :
- Build and present product demos to help showcase what Lumeo can do.
- Assist customers with Pilot and Proof-of-Concept implementations, and tackle support questions from users.
- Form a deep understanding of customer businesses and their problems. Work on customer’s technical requirements with the Sales team, and coordinate with our product team to help us address gaps in our platform.
- Create training materials, youtube videos, guides and tutorials
Basically, anything and everything that will help our customers and users be successful in getting their vision solutions to production.
Skills & Experience
You are :
- both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder.
- hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with the drive to get things done
- comfortable showing an engaging analytics demo to a non-technical customer or building a video pipeline with custom code using Lumeo with customer software engineers
- able to understand the customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution through excellent communication and presentations skills
- have previous software development experience with Python and experience building with REST APIs
- comfortable with hacking on one or more of : computer vision based solutions, Nvidia Jetson products & Deepstream, OpenVino, or OpenCV.
- (ideally) have 2+ years experience as a Developer Evangelist, Field Application Engineer, Solutions Engineer or similar role
Bonus points if you have a Youtube channel and already build / demo vision solutions to the community!
We are building the “modern compute engine for video” - and if you are excited about video, AI & what can be done with it, Lumeo gets you front row tickets to the widest possible set of use cases in that realm.
As the first such role in a fast growing startup, you will work closely with the founders, engineering & sales team, while building your public presence around building practical vision and AI solutions.
And finally, you will be in a position to carve out your future path as we grow. We've previously seen such roles evolve to lead Solutions engineering or Developer evangelism teams or transition to product management as well!
Remote Ok. Preference for US, but anywhere is OK if you are able to work US hours.